Sullivan Tutoring specializes in private tutoring for the SAT I, SAT II, ACT, SSAT and other standardized tests. As test preparation specialists on Boston's North Shore, Scott Sullivan, Kathryn Marquis Azevedo and colleagues have helped thousands of students improve their test scores and reach their educational goals.
Sullivan Tutoring is proud to offer SullivanCards™, a proven approach to increasing SAT scores. SullivanCards feature Sullivan Tutoring's complete SAT tutoring methodology, all in a convenient flashcard format. The three-deck set (25 English cards, 50 math cards and 500 vocabulary cards) includes key content, strategies and shortcuts gleaned from over 20 years of SAT tutoring experience. SullivanCards are truly an all-inclusive study aid for students serious about increasing their SAT scores.
What sets Sullivan Tutoring apart? We:
- develop individualized strategies based on students' unique needs
- teach the essential math and English content needed to master the test
- build confidence and relieve test anxiety
- work with actual, previous exams
- focus on test questions students will see again
- offer flexible scheduling
We highly recommend signing up for tutoring at least 12 weeks before a test date.