- Why choose Sullivan Tutoring?
- What are Sullivan Tutoring’s hours of operation?
- Where is Sullivan Tutoring?
- How long are the sessions?
- What is Sullivan’s cancellation policy? Can I change my appointment time?
- How much do the tutoring sessions cost?
- Are sessions evenly divided between math and English?
- How do I know whether I should take the ACT or SAT?
- How do my SAT and ACT scores compare to each other?
- Unrivaled improvement rates: Our results are time-tested and second to none.
- An individualized approach: The Sullivan Method focuses on each student’s individualized needs. All sessions are one-on-one and can be in person or online.
- Proven methods: We utilize the industry’s top materials, including SullivanCards and SullivanWorkbooks.
- The best tutors: Our coterie of tutors are personable, effective, and experienced.
- Test expertise: We emphasize a mastery of common test questions and a command of key content. Since 1996, we have helped over ten thousand students master the test.
What are Sullivan Tutoring’s hours of operation?
Sullivan Tutoring is open Monday through Thursday, and Saturday for most of the year, though hours may change slightly throughout the year. Please call 978.774.0676 for more information.
In-person tutoring takes place at Sullivan Tutoring in Danvers.
47 Elm Street, Suite 3
Danvers, MA 01923
We also offer online tutoring.
How long are the sessions?
All tutoring sessions are 90 minutes long.
What is Sullivan’s cancellation policy? Can I change my appointment time?
We understand that students’ schedules can change spontaneously and we do our best to accommodate these changes. However, if you must cancel or change an appointment, we kindly ask for a 24-hour notice. There is no fee for cancellations made 24 hours in advance. To cancel or change an appointment, call 978.774.0676.
How much do the tutoring sessions cost?
Students may pay as they go or purchase a multiple-session package. Read more about our tutoring prices and packages.
Are sessions evenly divided between math and English?
Taking into consideration previous test scores and the rate of progress on homework tests, we personalize all tutoring sessions to meet the needs of each student. We frequently reevaluate the student’s needs throughout the program and adjust his or her session time accordingly.
How do I know whether I should take the ACT or SAT?
We offer free diagnostic tests for the SAT, ACT, and SSAT. Taking into consideration diagnostic tests and previous test scores, we can recommend which test a student should take.
How do my SAT and ACT scores compare to each other?
The ACT and the College Board publish a simple table that allows students and parents to compare SAT scores to ACT scores. View the SAT-ACT concordance table.