THE SULLIVAN METHOD
Created in 1996, the Sullivan Method is a unique learning system that has helped thousands of students improve their standardized test scores and reach their educational goals.
Key components of the Sullivan Method include:
– SullivanCards: Sullivan Tutoring’s complete, portable learning system
– Personalized strategies based upon students’ individualized needs
– All critical math and verbal content required for the SAT, ACT, SSAT and other standardized tests
– Proven practice techniques that include working with actual, previous exams
– Expert, dynamic tutors who “know the test”
– Strategies for building confidence and relieving test anxiety
At Sullivan Tutoring, our mission is to be the leader in individualized preparation for the SAT, ACT and other standardized tests.
We aim to awaken students’ innate potential for success through encouragement, a comfortable environment, and the necessary skills to master the test.
Test Preparation for:
SAT | SAT II (Math 1 and 2; Literature) | ACT | SSAT | ISEE | HSPT | GRE | LSAT | GMAT